The first weekend of spring found us together in an event organized by members of our community in Iasi!
For three days, 30 of us, coming from Bacau, Bucharest, Timisoara, Iasi, as well as fellow graduates from the LEAD Moldova programme, held the first legal education marathon within the RespectEducation Academy project, which covered 200 beneficiaries from the Vasile Lupu Pedagogical College and the Emil Racoviță National College.
The event revealed people from various fields who are making remarkable efforts to change mentalities at local level:
- Professor Valerius Ciucă, former judge at the European Union Tribunal;
- Teodora Oprea, lawyer at the Iasi Bar Association and PhD student at the Faculty of Law of "Al. I.Cuza" Iasi Faculty of Law, where she holds seminars on Civil Procedure Law;
- Alexandrina Dinga, president of the CIVICA Association;
- Elvys Sandu and Adrian Popa from Mai Bine Association and REdu project;
- Mihai Pintilei from Teatru Fix;
- the guides arh. drd. Tiberiu Teodor-Stanciu, Cosmin Ceuca and Andreea Daniela Fedor from Iași.Travel.
Thanks to everyone, especially to the LfJ Iasi team who prepared and coordinated the whole event, as well as to our hosts from Emil Racoviță National High School Iasi!
#LfJCommunity #LfJIași #LfJX #ChangingRo #LfJCommunity #LeadingForJustice #LeadingJust